Saturday, August 18, 2007

My husband is burnt out! He has been working non-stop for about two months and is at his wits end! He finally had a day off this past Wednesday where I of course wanted him to help me with all kind of stuff and to run errands with me. He was wonderful and went along with all the plans.
I can see now that we have a child that "days off" are few and far between. I can't imagine having 3, 4, even 5 children. One is such a huge responsibility and we are learning to make everyday count. We do want more kids maybe in a few years. I am hoping we can be financially secure by then. I don't know how I will be able to work... but that's what we are working on right now. That will be the only way for us to get out of the mess we are in as of now.
I pray that we can find some kind of work that will bless our family.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know it is tough when money is tight. I'm praying it will get better for y'all!

Mandy said...

Welcome to the Blogger world! lol - we just keep moving around from Xanga, to Myspace, and now here! But this is my fav. so far!

Anyway, I sympathize with you - being in the 'young married' income bracket kind of stinks but I know better days are ahead! Good luck with your job situation!

http://www.mrs-mandypoo.blogspot.com