Friday, September 07, 2007

I haven't posted in a while. We have been a little busy! This week has totally messed up my schedule... that is if you call what I do a schedule... that's still up for debate! Anyways, we went to Clemson/Greenville, SC last weekend and had a great time. We went up for the US Pro Cycling Championships. Josh worked for the Mavic crew and I pretty much hung out and got to eat at some really good restaurants for free! That's one of the really nice perks when Josh works for Mavic. They treat their employees out to dinner and I get to come along. So NiCe! We also got to hang with Josh's family and that's always a good time.
On another note... I have been religiously going to the gym. I have been trying to lose this baby-fat that I have had since Sadie was born. I have noticed that I am now down to a size 10 but I would really like it if I was a 6-8 like I used to be. I knew that losing weight was an obvious reality after having a child but I never thought it would take this long! Sadie is ten months old and my goal is to be back to wearing my old clothes again before her first birthday!!! Please pray that I can keep on my schedule of going to the gym at 7am every morning and that this FAT GOES!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You can do it! I wish I were there to go with you, I need that support to actually stick with it. I'm going on average once a week :(

Stephanie said...

I did order the bed. It will be here on Wednesday. Mom and I just drove up and back quickly on Saturday. She had to be somewhere...sorry I didn't call.

whatagem said...

Ick. I hate excercise. I just don't do it! I envy certain body types and I know I could have a beautiful-go-to-the-beach-body but I just love food too much.

And I hate excercise. Did I mention that?

Stephanie said...

Tag! It's a MeMe!